6 SCENIC VISTAS
1. Rimrock Overlook: Get a spectacular view from this favorite spot in the Allegheny National Forest. Just a short hike from the road. (take Rt. 321N near MM 125).
2. Kinzua Bridge State Park: Enjoy the view from the Kinzua Sky Walk, opening in 2011, which allows visitors to walk 560 feet and look through glass panels to see a 221-foot vertical drop into the Kinzua Gorge. (Near MM 136)
3. PA Grand Canyon: Look down on Pine Creek and up at the eagle’s nest. Make sure to visit both the Leonard Harrison State Park (near MM 221 ) and Colton Point State Park (near MM 211) to get two different views of the gorge.
4. Troy and Waymart: Marvel at the windmills rising above our mountains in these two towns. Wind energy is just another natural resource being harnessed along the Corridor. (Look for the turbines by MM 239-261 and at MM 348.)
5. Wyalusing Rocks: Imagine yourself floating down the mighty Susquehanna River or working in the farm fields below as you stand on this overlook (near MM 287).
6. Tunkhannock Viaduct: Gain a new appreciation for engineering feats as you gaze at the 12 majestic spans of this railroad bridge in the sky. (Near MM 320)